MDI offers prompt scheduling with evening and weekend hours.
You will have rapid results and online access to images and reports.
MDI can assist you in obtaining the insurance pre-authorization.
Our radiologists are always on site and available.
InteleConnect Referring Physicians Portal
- When you send patients to MDI, you can view images within minutes of their exam. Reports are available within 24 hours.
- Images and reports are available via the internet.
- Apply for an account by going to the Provider Portal tab at the top right of our website.
- PDF instructions on how to navigate the portal are available in the Provider Information and Forms box.
Provider Information and Forms
Inteleviewer Desktop Installation
- View and manipulate images via the Inteleviewer.
- Access the images as soon as the Technologist completes the exam.
- View the report as soon as the radiologist signs off on it.
- We would be happy to install the Inteleviewer for you, at no cost.
- Need a CD of images from our Intelebrowser? See the quick, easy instructions in the Provider Information and Forms box.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Technology Available By Location
- Siemens 1.5T Magnetom Espree with Tim (Wide Bore) MRI System
- GE Logiq E9 Ultrasound
- Siemens Multix Impact Radiographic System
- GE 9800 Plus Vascular Digital Mobile C-arm
- Siemens 3.0T Skyra MRI System (Wide Bore)
- Siemens 64 Slice Somatom go.Up CT Scanner
- Siemens Acuson S2000 Ultrasound
- Siemens Multix Fusion Max Radiographic System
- Siemens Arcadis Varic C-Arm
Effective January 1, 2023
Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) consultation is mandatory for MRI and CT
imaging services for Medicare patients.
When ordering MRI and CT studies for your Medicare patients,
a printed copy of the AUC will be required with the order.
The printed copy must include:
- The Clinical Decision Support Mechanism (CDSM) consulted by the referring provider
- The information generated by consulted CDSM. In some cases a Decision Support Number (DSN) will be provided
- Whether the service ordered adhered to the AUC, did not adhere to the AUC, or whether consulted AUC was not applicable to the service ordered
For more information on utilizing a CDSM: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Appropriate-Use-Criteria-Program/CDSM
BY LAW THE IMAGING SERVICES PROVIDER CANNOT PERFORM AUC ADMINISTRATION FOR THE REFERRING PROVIDER.
More information can be found in the Provider Information and Forms box on the right.